wow this is amazeing

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok before you think i rick roled you look at the quialty of the rematered video .this is going to be a game changer in crime footage video and just old video

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
ok before you think i rick roled you look at the quialty of the rematered video .this is going to be a game changer in crime footage video and just old video

That is really good quality. At first I thought they re-scanned the original film but that would have produced an HD-formatted aspect ratio. Thus I suspect trhat this is a heavily processed version of the original video (not film) footage. They did a really nice job with it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its some software from what i understand its real powerhungry

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I used to work with analog hardware that could do this, although not as well. You could twist some knobs for noise reduction and image enhancement and if you fiddled with both of those adjustments long enough, you could strike the right balance and get something that looked better than the original. Modern digital systems just blow the doors off the old analog stuff though.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah so cool soon it will be done live on a ipod
I used to work with analog hardware that could do this, although not as well. You could twist some knobs for noise reduction and image enhancement and if you fiddled with both of those adjustments long enough, you could strike the right balance and get something that looked better than the original. Modern digital systems just blow the doors off the old analog stuff though.
a

Latest posts