• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options available

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

:paypal: For 2 units - thanks

mash.m

Enlightened
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

Thanks for the Payment. Hosts will arrive tomorrow.

!! Last Setup available !!

Markus

mash.m

Enlightened

Hi,

a small update. Hosts arrived and i finished the dropins tonight. today i will do a testrun over a over or so to verify everything is fine. i think i will ship out on friday.

Still one available

4swf-m2-e57c.jpg

4swf-m4-4e09.jpg

4swf-m6-8c67.jpg

4swf-m7-f1c1.jpg

Thanks, Markus

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Markus,

I will take the last available setup. Please PM me your PP information.

Also - quick question. I wasn't clear from the post above what cells this host runs on. Will it run best on a 18650 cell?

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened

do you sell just the led with its pcb ?

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nichia UV P60 Dropin

If you have any extra, add me to the list please. I'll like to take one

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

do you sell just the led with its pcb ?

If he obtained these UV Nichias directly from Nichia, they would have made him sign a contract that prohibits him from selling the emitters individually. He can only sell a product that contains this emitter as a part.

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

so we can buy those led only direct from nichia?

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

It might be too late for this batch, but, if not, or if another batch might follow, I would be very interested. (I want one)

I use UV in my forensic investigations, and am always looking for better UV lights.

I am also trying to tell what cell(s) it might run on, and what the max output can be/how hard can it be driven?

I would only need one mode ("ON") and no lower or blinky modes....but regulation to maintain output would be a real plus.

Can I get one?

:D

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened

If he obtained these UV Nichias directly from Nichia, they would have made him sign a contract that prohibits him from selling the emitters individually. He can only sell a product that contains this emitter as a part.
Don't believe Nichia still sells these "A" chips, having moved on to the "B" revision? :thinking: The luminous flux of the B chips is considerably better than the A version.

There are lots of these "A" chips, and flashlights using them, floating around eBay and AliExpress (ahem, HOPlite!, cough). :ironic:

Please, only pay for installed Nichia NCSU033"A" emitters when current is reliably spec'd, as above!
happy14.gif
The "L" means these are intended for 500mA, 700mA is spec'd absolute max.

Last edited:

mash.m

Enlightened

Hi,

the leds are direct from nichia, so i can´t sell them seperate. they lie here for a long time, but now all of them will go. i will ship out all payed flashlites tomorrow. tracking will be follow via pm.

@ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond
i just ordered a host. it will arrive on tuesday. i can send out your flashlite at the end of the next week. thanks for the payment.

@Silgt
i ordered a second host for you. but this will definitv the last one for some time. pm send to you

@all
this flashlite is best driven by one 18650 cell. the current is regulated to 700mA
if there are some more interested persons we can make a list. if we get 5 persons i will start a new batch. this new batch will be with the ncsu033B so slightly higher uv output. but the difference is not so high. the main problem is that you can not order a high bin. you get what ever nichia send to you.

thanks markus

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

@Silgt
i ordered a second host for you. but this will definitv the last one for some time. pm send to you

OK I will take it...PM already replied

mash.m

Enlightened

hi,

@silgt

thanks. you pm mailbox is full.

@
2. MohanJude (Payed)
3. MohanJude (Payed)
4. BadtziScool (Payed)
5. DerDoc (Payed)

flashlites shiped out. tracking via pm later.

thanks again

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
High Power Nichia UV P60 Drop Ins

thanks. you pm mailbox is full.

Dang...my apologies, let me clear some space a bit later. PM sent with my email address!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: ! open again ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options ava

If you have ordered or going to order one, please get yourself some protective gear for your eyes. Running at max 700mA can damage your eyes even without you knowing. This is not a toy.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: ! open again ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options ava

To be clear...I am on whatever waiting list you have.

:D

If possible, I'd just want a one level (HIGH) on whatever the max output could be.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: ! open again ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options ava

Markus, :paypal: earlier today

mash.m

Enlightened

All flashlites are sold now. If anybody still want one, please write your interest here.

@Silgt
payment received. thanks! hosts will arrive tomorrow. flashlite will ship out at the end of the week.

@TEEJ
i will pm you later this week.

thanks, markus

derdoc

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

Light arrived 2 Hours ago , :sssh: Now i have to clean up some dirty corners. We call it "Eigentor"

Thanks Mash:goodjob: