• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options available

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

My 2 lights arrived today. Used it to cure norland for 3 hours non stop. Works great.

mash.m

Enlightened
Re: WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

Hi,

@mohan & Doc
thanks for your feedback. good to hear that you are satisfied.

@ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond & Silgt
your flashlites are build. i will do some tests today and ship out on friday or saturday. tracking via pm.

thanks

LilKevin715

Enlightened

Please add me to the list for the second batch.:thumbsup:

mash.m

Enlightened

Hi LilKevin715,

done! i am just clarify how much the new nichia ncsu033B will cost. can take some days.

thanks, markus

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened

Received in TX in good shape....nice build quality.... :thanks:!

EDIT: WOW this is fun, nothing throws UV but a power chip, LOL!!

Last edited:

geisto

Newly Enlightened

Please add me to the list for the second batch. Thanks.

Cypher_Aod

Enlightened

Hi mash.m, please add me to the list for the second batch, I definitely need one of these units :)

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Markus.

Just letting you know that mine arrive safe and sound. This thing is awesome!!! So much fun watching various things around my house fluoresce with such vividness. Sad to say though I discovered stains on my carpet that I never knew was there. :thinking:

mash.m

Enlightened

i was shocked when i see our carpet the first time with such a uv light....

thanks for the feetback, markus

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: ! open again ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options ava

All flashlites are sold now. If anybody still want one, please write your interest here.

@TEEJ
i will pm you later this week.

thanks, markus

:whistle:

mash.m

Enlightened
Re: WTS: ! open again ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options ava

Sorry TeeJ, but no prices from nichia at this moment, but i stay on the ball.

thslw8jg

Enlightened

Hello mash.m,

Please add me to the list for the second batch, I definitely need one of these.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry TeeJ, but no prices from nichia at this moment, but i stay on the ball.

I don't want to interfere in your sales thread but I got prices from Nichia this week for top bin UV - shoot me a email if you want.

mash.m

Enlightened

No problem Mohan, please shoot me a Mail.

I still got a replay from nichia, but unfortunely they don´t sell to dealers any more. here in germany they have two general distributors. and they sell only to them. a year ago i still could order direct to them...

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

I would imagine that there will be a minimum order for the distributor and for them to break bulk, the price will surely be higher per piece. And these emitters don't come cheap. Fancy stocking 10 pieces. :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

Anything can happen here on CPF. I'm sure there's a generous CPF'r outside Germany who would make the purchase and pass on the LEDs.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options avail

Group buys can typically take care of that sort of thing.

:D

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Had I known this just a few days ago I would have been able to order your requirement (Thursday) . I have now paid the proforma so it is a bit difficult to make changes as these are very formal dealings.

I have sent you a email this morning to see if I can help in anyway. If time is not urgent I am sure I could generate another purchase order. I dont want to 'burn my bridges' so to speak with my contact. I was more interested in the 4 Die UV LED - I want to a make QUAD - 4 die UV monster for disinfecting clinical work surfaces. When I get your host back maybe that can be your next project. 5W off UV should do the job of disinfecting.

By the way the new Bins are even more powerful - from what I can see the output is about 20% more than the previous 33B bins that were in ciruculation and certainly at least 50% more than the 33A pills I bought from you (we ae talking 500mw at 700ma current). Amazing imrpovement according to the Bin sheet specifications.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

Markus, I am sure it was an oversight, but my host arrived today and there is no positive spring on the p60 drop-in so the battery just slides around in there. I think I have a few around somewhere and it shouldn't be a big deal soldering one on, but just wanted to let you know.