• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
I would love one too. But then I might go for a WRX or STI if I can afford it instead...I do agree that teh BRZ is sleeker looking though.
I have an 12 WRX. First thing I put on it was concealed radar detector and laser jammers. It's a ticket waiting to happen.
Car is only happy when turbo opens at 4Krpm. Needed all wheel drive for the snow.

ScottJD

Newly Enlightened
I would love one too. But then I might go for a WRX or STI if I can afford it instead...I do agree that teh BRZ is sleeker looking though.

I've been watching the BRZ, I have a 13 legacy and love it in the snow. Test drove e brz last summer, also great. Handled better than the toyota version, and more adult sleek interior, better electronics, seat and all.
I also like the WRX, but it was a tight fit for long drives for someone who stands 6 foot 2.

Rumor has it the next BRZ will be all wheel drive, then I may switch cars again at that point and trade in the 13 legacy.
Or maybe move south before then and not need the all wheel anymore?

ScottJD

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.
For sure with insurance and your signature.

Debating on "thermal pad heat sinking for driver". How much difference does this make if any. You already mentioned in the thread that's its great handling the heat.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it.
For sure with insurance and your signature.

Debating on "thermal pad heat sinking for driver". How much difference does this make if any. You already mentioned in the thread that's its great handling the heat.

Pads for for drivers not the light. I think this light is fine without it.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

ShooterVN: MTG2 5000K with DriverVN V1, great throw and beam, very bright, a great patrol light! $175/$195

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
1) 1st TK61vn50 ;-) $300/$325
Crazy bright thrower with a relatively huge hot spot, Dark bezel, Driver Thermal pad cooled, Tough to tune but worth it!

TK61 Factory VS TK61vnV4 VS TK61vn50

TK61vn50 is very very impressive!

XHP50 can't be dedome the conventional way so I slice off the dome with a very sharp razor and round the edges. Resulting in perfect retention of the white tint and impressive throw. With further careful beam tuning the donut hole is reduced down to a tiny dark sport which is nothing to worry about outdoor! Lots of detailed work but I love the results!

2) 1st MM15vn70 Fiat Lux $350/$370
Ultrabright!!! Sand blast silver button, CW Tint, Decent Throw, Red Trim, Dark heated bezel, Extra copper HS