• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: TK75vn

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: TK75vn 4400L

I sent funds - please put me on the list for opt b :) :rock:

Sent from my ihateapple droid device.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually I paid$9 and just switched my k50 order hehe:)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Actually I paid$9 and just switched my k50 order hehe:)

I usually only put you on a list in post 1 when I am on back order. I record you on a separate note for an assembly line when I have all the parts in.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think so he said the list here on CPF was for back orders and he had them in stock

Pa2

Newly Enlightened

Hi.
I only have stock lights and decided to read about the modified versions. Quite interesting I must say.....
What does de-dome mean?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dedome is removing the clear dome from the top of the led. It dramatically increases the throw, but slightly decreases overall lumens. It also makes the led tint warmer.

Pa2

Newly Enlightened

Dedome is removing the clear dome from the top of the led. It dramatically increases the throw, but slightly decreases overall lumens. It also makes the led tint warmer.

Thanks Tmack.:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic

I find the carrier not as tight as my tk51 carrier(very similar but 3 cell instead of the 4 cell on the tk75).

The tk51 is tight,as an example using the same cells pany 3400 protected i find easier to remove out of the modded tk75vn carrier:thumbsup:

Hot Brass

Enlightened

I find the carrier not as tight as my tk51 carrier(very similar but 3 cell instead of the 4 cell on the tk75).

The tk51 is tight,as an example using the same cells pany 3400 protected i find easier to remove out of the modded tk75vn carrier:thumbsup:

Thanks! I looked up the sizes of the Panny 3400 protected 18650's and they are roughly 69.4mm x 18.1mm,(assuming you were referring to "button tops"),so if they fit no problem that works for me! Not sure which protected 18650 has the 'honors' as being the longest,but The Panny's look like they are up there!? Thanks,HB

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

mmmm not too sure,iirc the older xtar 18700 will

My sanyo protected are around the same as the pany cells,give/take 0.1 mm as those are a similar fit.

I am sure most are made to fit up to 70mm,however that extra 1mm over the 69mm cells make it that bit tighter due to the spring being more compressed.Strong nails (i bite mine)or as i do carefully with a flat edge to remove cells,issue free:thumbsup:

Fresh off the press for you
XTAR 2600 and pany 3400 both protected and can see the pany are longer

Without exact measurement can see around 1.5mm gap with pany 3400

tk75 carrier left and tk51 on right,even though the xtars in the tk51 carrier are a little shorter they are still more difficult to remove

So there you go,room for a 70mm cell if needed,just be a bit tighter.......

Hope of some help:thumbsup:

Hot Brass

Enlightened

mmmm not too sure,iirc the older xtar 18700 will

My sanyo protected are around the same as the pany cells,give/take 0.1 mm as those are a similar fit.

I am sure most are made to fit up to 70mm,however that extra 1mm over the 69mm cells make it that bit tighter due to the spring being more compressed.Strong nails (i bite mine)or as i do carefully with a flat edge to remove cells,issue free:thumbsup:

Fresh off the press for you
XTAR 2600 and pany 3400 both protected and can see the pany are longer

Without exact measurement can see around 1.5mm gap with pany 3400

tk75 carrier left and tk51 on right,even though the xtars in the tk51 carrier are a little shorter they are still more difficult to remove

So there you go,room for a 70mm cell if needed,just be a bit tighter.......

Hope of some help:thumbsup:

Thanks....perfect,my 69mm's will fit. The modded carrier has what done to it?....I see the wire jumpers,anything else....stronger/better springs? Thanks a lot! HB

ven

Flashaholic

Welcome,any time,not much i can help with but if i can i will :thumbsup:

Not sure unless someone can answer for vinh or vinh himself,yes your 69mm fit no question!!

To say its an awesome light does not do it justice imho,enjoy!!! i do.......so does callum my 4yr old,loves it and already has it sussed,saying that though the UI is as user friendly as it gets from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.