www.coolfall.com is LIVE

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I added this HTML to the header of the index page:
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" href="images/cfifavicon.png">

It makes my snowflake pic the icon that any browser can use for my page. I tested it on edge and Chrome.

Thanks for the kind words on my Cool Fall logo. I made it about 20 years ago by tracing an oak leaf that fell in my back yard.

Also, if you look very closely, you can see it on the Trek battery cap. :tinfoil:

Cheers
Dave

fyrstormer

Banned
OH MY GOD I just saw the price for the Tri-V on your website. :eek: The one I bought back in 2010 looks like a bargain now at only $2000. Did you stuff a gold bar inside the new version, or what??

nbp

Flashaholic
The fact that the Trek has a pocket clip already has my attention! Very interested to see what that is.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH MY GOD I just saw the price for the Tri-V on your website. :eek: The one I bought back in 2010 looks like a bargain now at only $2000. Did you stuff a gold bar inside the new version, or what??
Stonewashed, vegas knob, twist battery cap and gunner grip may have something to do with that...

Yeah, holding off on the next purchase till I see what the Trek is...

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Stonewashed, vegas knob, twist battery cap and gunner grip may have something to do with that...

Yeah, holding off on the next purchase till I see what the Trek is...
Given the choice of having my 2010 Tri-V or one of the new ones with these great features, upgrades and emitters, definitely new one for me too. Especially the stonewash finish, Vegas knob, twist battery cap and gunner grip!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty awesome site, Dave! The pictures are super clear, but seeing them in person is the best way to view them. ;)