XTAR S1 - Test Version and Final Version Review

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Production ver. from hkequipment. Ordered on the 22nd and still haven't gotten it yet and don't know when I will... it'll probably be here by end of this week, could be tomorrow though, who knows. It was $250 with $50 off for CPF/ etc forum. I knew shipping would be longer when I ordered it. I figured it was worth it.

That's why I like MD-Lightsource, they ship from CONUS. I ordered from them on a Friday and it was in my mailbox on Monday....and shipping was included in the price.

:devil:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Production ver. from hkequipment. Ordered on the 22nd and still haven't gotten it yet and don't know when I will... it'll probably be here by end of this week, could be tomorrow though, who knows. It was $250 with $50 off for CPF/ etc forum. I knew shipping would be longer when I ordered it. I figured it was worth it.

Great minds think a like. I ordered the production version of the Xtar S1 on the 22nd and also waiting for delivery. I consider $200 to be a good price.

BWX

Enlightened
That's why I like MD-Lightsource, they ship from CONUS. I ordered from them on a Friday and it was in my mailbox on Monday....and shipping was included in the price.

:devil:

At the time when I ordered MD-Lightsource didn't have them or I would have maybe done the same. The next best price I found was $50 more than hkequipment at the time so for me it was an easy decision. I did buy my Crelant 7G5 v2 from them though and got it very quickly.

Great minds think a like. I ordered the production version of the Xtar S1 on the 22nd and also waiting for delivery. I consider $200 to be a good price.
Yeah I thought that was a great deal and I wasn't sure how long it would last, and even though I knew it might be a long wait for shipping, I couldn't pass up that amazing deal. $200 for the S1 is amazing, that is a whole lot of flashlight for that relatively small amount of $$. No tax- Free shipping too.

I just checked and mine is still either in customs, or on it's way.
---------------- Processed Through Sort Facility ------- April 28, 2012, 10:32 pm -------- ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)*--------

If I knew there would have been a place that had way faster shipping for $224, I would have done that, but on April 22nd, I had no idea if that was going to happen or not.

**EDIT** whoohoo!

----- Processed through USPS Sort Facility -------- May 03, 2012, 9:55 pm ------- ROCHESTER,*NY*14606 ----------

Last edited: