yummy im a genius but im also stupid

raggie33

*the raggedier*
for years my fav meal was a type of nachos you get at a mecican place for real this has been going on for 30 years i had them once but could never explain a new place how to make them. well a few years ago i figured out i like ground beef . then 3 weeks ago i figure out the white cheese part. then i just dump there salsa on top. omg its so yummy anyone know what that white cheese is

Firstly, how does a Mexican restaurant not know how to make basic nachos?

My local Mexican restaurant uses goat cheese and it's amazingly good.
I think what raggie means is he could never get a new Mexican place to make it the way he likes it. It seems he's finally found the winning combination.

I recommend crumbling some fresh queso fresco on top of the nachos. Also, I fry my own chips. Take a stack of corn tortillas and cut them in quarters. Heat grapeseed oil to 350F and fry in small batches. Remove from oil once slightly golden and crisp to a rack/paper towel to drain the oil. Sprinkle salt to taste. It'll forever beat any store bought chips; bonus points for finding thin white corn tortillas that'll fry up extra crispy and light.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Firstly, how does a Mexican restaurant not know how to make basic nachos?
Nearest Mexican restaurant over by me is run by Chinese workers and owned by a Chinese man. Ironically their Mexican food is delicious!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg its so yummy like perfection... and asain food usa food sucks well i do like freid chiken