Zebralight plans MKIII's and SC63 release for this year

markr6

Flashaholic
III HI and SC63 on website. Not available for preorder yet...

Jan 31 ship date

No image yet for 63...

p.s. they got rid of the T60 tail clicky models on the spreadsheet. Not surprised.

Last edited:

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ugh why does Zebralight never publish lux numbers on their website. What is the purpose of showing a HI version without telling us how much more it can throw?

awkwardPause

Newly Enlightened
So how does this work? Pre-order is up but still says out of stock. Bleh. I got hyped for a moment.

fnsooner

Enlightened
Dang, I was wishing the pre-orders would have been available by today. If I could have pre-ordered the SC63w and the SC600 MK III HI today, I think I could have gone very far into 2016 and be able to make the statement "I haven't bought a flashlight all year.":cool:

sdr

Newly Enlightened
p.s. they got rid of the T60 tail clicky models on the spreadsheet. Not surprised.

A Tail Switch on a ZebraLight flashlight would be like a Thumb Stud on a Spyderco knife. A FAIL in my opinion! I won't be shedding any tears over this announcement.

rockminer

Newly Enlightened
I don't know, I think a 63 with an option to lock/unlock a tail switch that would allow momentary only , that is programmable, would be pretty neat. I've always wanted a high output tactical and edc light in one.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Typical of ZL to put it up with specs but without a pic so as to make the wait even harder.. And no option to preorder yet.

sdr

Newly Enlightened
Happy new year fellow flashaholics!

Back at ya, Simba ~ Happy New Year!

5cede2de-0e0f-47d6-a352-3a5b73017d49_zpsuohujoqu.jpg

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Preordered the SC63w and MK3 HI.. I couldn't resist had to get both. That should be it for awhile.. I hope. Probably mid-February on receiving this, I'm hoping to get a free battery with each one since I live in the US. If I really like the SC63w I'll probably sell my SC62w to recover some funds. I'm ready to see pictures of the SC63, ZL loves to keep us in suspense!

Fiskar

Newly Enlightened
I got my light last week. It is a nice little light, noticeably smaller than the Mark 2. The battery does rattle, as expected, but if I hadn't read about it on the forum, I probably wouldn't have noticed. The beam is nice (CW).

The only issue is no holster for it. A clip is pretty useless as it isn't secure enough on my belt and it is much harder to get it on and off than if it were in a holster. It seems a missed business opportunity not to supply a holster as an accessory. For my Mark 2 I just ordered a few cheap nylon holsters and got my wife to stitch it up more securely as the stitching is crap.

If anyone has any ideas on a holster it would be appreciated. I live here in Perth, Western Australia.
use one of these for my new Zebralight, works perfectly

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005190/1409110-ultrafire-nylon-flashlight-holster-black

JKolmo

Enlightened
SC 63w preordered. Cross my fingers for a non-green ticket in the lottery.

fnsooner

Enlightened
Well, it is a brand new year and I just bought a couple of flashlights. What's new? :party:

Can't wait to see how the new SC63w and SC600w HI perform. Tint being my main concern.

I went a couple of years where all I bought were Zebralights. 2015 was my year for updating my other lights, e.g., thrower, soup cans, etc. Five hours into 2016 I am back to ZL.:thumbsup:

I can't believe that I just pre-ordered a flashlight and I don't even know what it looks like. :shakehead Maybe they will get pics up today.

henry1960

Enlightened
Well, it is a brand new year and I just bought a couple of flashlights. What's new? :party:

Can't wait to see how the new SC63w and SC600w HI perform. Tint being my main concern.

I went a couple of years where all I bought were Zebralights. 2015 was my year for updating my other lights, e.g., thrower, soup cans, etc. Five hours into 2016 I am back to ZL.:thumbsup:

I can't believe that I just pre-ordered a flashlight and I don't even know what it looks like. :shakehead Maybe they will get pics up today.

Just Ordered The SC63W Myself...You Know All Zebra Lights Look Good!!:D

Last edited: