Zebralight SC32 & SC32w are on their way...

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered one too! Hope the switch feels JUST like the one on my SC62W. Oh, and hope the tint is the same too.

jak

Enlightened
Want. I shall name it, "the nub." It's half a centimeter shorter than an Olight S10, which is already one of the smaller side switch lights.

I've gotten so used to, and fond of, the SC62's size that I got rid of my SC52. So I wonder what it will be like to have this thing in my hand.

Guess it's time to sell one of my other lights so I can pre-order this one. It looks really cool!

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Want. I shall name it, "the nub." It's half a centimeter shorter than an Olight S10, which is already one of the smaller side switch lights.

The Nitecore EC1 is listed as 65mm on Nitecore's website, but selfbuilt measured it at 68.6mm so I'm not quite sure what to think of that.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
SC32W ordered!

Yep, me too. I've been on a bit of a hiatus with 123 format lights since the RRT01vn arrived, and THAT one handles 18350s which I like! I really wish the SC32W took them too, but I'm sure it'll be a great little light. Will it unseat the Jetbeam? Time will tell.

Ken

mightysparrow

Enlightened
I'm probably not going to be able to resist this light - although I know I should save $ and just stick to AA lights and my SC52. However, I can justify an investment into the increased performance of the CR123 batteries, given that I ride the DC area subway system every day! I need a backup for my PD22, don't I....? :thinking:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes that's the estimated date they used when the pre orders started. Just wondering if they'll be released as scheduled.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Zebralight SC32 & SC32w are on their way...

No ship notice here. Looks like they missed their ship date. Hopefully it will ship soon.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

No notice received yet.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was told 5-10 more working days.

mikeylab

Newly Enlightened

this light looks nice to me. i have never owned a zebralight before, but have had an HDS clicky and a Surefire E1D. How does zebralight quality compare to those? I know they probably aren't built to withstand a tremendous amount of stress or punishment, but, to those with experience with the brand, how do their lights hold up under the general 'oops... i dropped it' (a few times) scenarios? thanks for the help!!

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast

this light looks nice to me. i have never owned a zebralight before, but have had an HDS clicky and a Surefire E1D. How does zebralight quality compare to those? I know they probably aren't built to withstand a tremendous amount of stress or punishment, but, to those with experience with the brand, how do their lights hold up under the general 'oops... i dropped it' (a few times) scenarios? thanks for the help!!
Here ya go....
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?321619-Zebralight-Torture-Test

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast

The lights you describe are in a totally different class then the ZL. Zebralight makes Chinese built low/mid range lights with lower quality materials and frequent quality control issues. They do not have the greatest warranty service either. Both the others are high end US made brands with very little QC issues and excellent warranty service if you do happen to have any issues(especially the HDS, it would be hard to find a better quality light from a better company).