Mag charger 1/2D NiMh battery

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
That all depends upon where you are. It would help as some vendors that do ship internationally will not ship to countries where credit card fraud is either high or where fraudulant credit cards accounts for the majority of web transctions coming from that country.

For the battery itself, you'll want to broaden your search a bit. Both the Streamlight SL-20 and the Mag Charger use the 5 1/2 D battery stick. And because the SL-20 is such a popular police car light, there is a multitude of vendors who sell third party versions of that battery, sometimes for less than 1/3 of the Streamlight OEM price.

darmawaa said:
Where to find 1/2D NiMh battery that can ship internationally?

darmawaa

Newly Enlightened
I've seached for over 5 dealers , and they only have 1/2D NiCd. Is there any NiMh cells in 1/2D size ever exist? Maybe the market for 1/2D is so small they do not make the 1/2D.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello darmawaa:)

There are different solutions.
Go to a local electronic-shop and ask for it. I live here in the middle of nowhere and the next e-shop (20km distance) could order them.
Or you can buy 5xhigh capacity AA-cells (Sanyo 2700mAh, perhaps the new Eneloop's) and build your own pack - that's my favourite solution.
Or you can order them from the web.

Best regards

_____
Tom

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh sorry, I missed the part about NiMH. There's only one place that you can get those anyway. It's some web site out of Austrailia.

darmawaa said:
I've seached for over 5 dealers , and they only have 1/2D NiCd. Is there any NiMh cells in 1/2D size ever exist? Maybe the market for 1/2D is so small they do not make the 1/2D.