What is your most exclusive flashlight?

serious sam

Newly Enlightened
Modded, customs, most expensive, gold plated... etc etc... I mean when we talk about handphone, one would think of nokia 8800 gold plated being the most exclusive (my friend told me). How about your flashlight? Any pic or links that we all can share? Mine sucks...:whistle:

LED BriCK

Enlightened
My M@g85 with hotdriver and modded switch, Kiu bulb holder, FM battery holder and reflector, in a 3D body modded by Mirage_Man with finned and fluted head and grooved body in Mil-spec HA3. Nothing too spectacular about any of the particular components, but I think it's pretty cool that due to the combination of mods, especially MM's, there likely no other one exactly like mine in the whole world. One other guy in the group buy got the same specs as I did for the machining work, except his grooves and spacing were 1/8" each, whereas I got 1/16" grooves and 1/8" spacing, so we each get to claim exclusivity!

AzGB

Enlightened
SureFire E2D reconfigured with a black KL4 head... carried everyday.

SureFire_L4D_C.jpg

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably my buckalite. It uses a $7 SMJLED PR bulb in a 87 cent Walmart flashlight cut down to take 1xCR123. It didn't cost much but you can't get either the host body (Walmart changed their cheapo light source) or the 4 die SMJLED PR bulbs anymore, it seems...

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
AzGB said:
SureFire E2D reconfigured with a black KL4 head... carried everyday.

SureFire_L4D_C.jpg
WOW, thats a nice E2D. I never saw that version(Scottsdale) before. I have 2 stock E2D's and I really like them.

As for my most exclusive light, it would have to be my Surefire L1 modded by Milkyspit, which has an L2 head and transplanted electronics and is bored out to accept an RCR123a (3.7v). This makes for a small, two stage, powerful, rechargable, bullet proof, all around light, that can be carried and used for just about anything. Thanks Milky!:)

AzGB

Enlightened
I work for SGC, I run the online side of the house, SGCUSA.com. We have had several batches of E2Ds with our logos lasered onto the side of them, and they are far and away our most popular SureFire product. We do a CCW class just about every weekend or so, and almost half of the class buys an E2D. Stock or not, they're just a great little light.

Now the Milky L1 you've got, that's niiiiice. All I did is wrench some parts together, yours takes a special kind of TLC to create. :grin2:

dizzy said:
WOW, thats a nice E2D. I never saw that version(Scottsdale) before. I have 2 stock E2D's and I really like them.

As for my most exclusive light, it would have to be my Surefire L1 modded by Milkyspit, which has an L2 head and transplanted electronics and is bored out to accept an RCR123a (3.7v). This makes for a small, two stage, powerful, rechargable, bullet proof, all around light, that can be carried and used for just about anything. Thanks Milky!:)

Sable

Enlightened
I have one of the 40(?) aluminum GatLight V2s. I bought it as an EDC, but it really just didn't work out - so now it's kind of The World's Prettiest Emergency Flashlight. I may be selling it soon, I don't know. I like my lights to be tools, and while the GatLight is awesome on a hundred different levels, I think the V3 may be more of a tool than the V2 is.

I also have one of Mac's Mini-Mini HIDs, which I love just to death.

Amonra

Enlightened
Steroid4
DSC00064.jpg

I only made one and i do not plan to make any more so i guess it qualifies

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
Hmm I would have to say my KROMA Milspec PK etched and my Maxlite II are two of my more valued...but I love them all

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
My exclusive light would have to be my old Longbow Micra in HA-OD. I sent it new to Don (McGizmo) back in 2004, I believe. Don sent it back with a P/R head and a McCapsule running a BB611 Lux I. I added a Ti clip and it was done. It's not much to talk about nowadays, but has excellent throw, great finish and runs extremely well on a R123 . Additionally, it takes about 10 seconds to swap out the P/R head with the original bezel and optic for good flood. It can still hold it's own, but sadly it's been regulated to shelf duty for quite some time.