500,000 candle power for 3 bucks!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice light for the trunk or truck box. It's always funny when the shipping comes out to more than the product itself..lol

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
I use ones like these to find addresses while delivering pizza. The pistol grip ones are much nicer. I just got two of the 1 million candle power ones made by vector at walmart for $10 a piece.. but the switch is on the back which is alittle awkward.

I wish i had seen this first. :barf:

Flummo

Newly Enlightened
coldsolderjoint said:
I wish i had seen this first. :barf:
For that price you can get a few of these too. I mean a backup, a backup-backup, and possibly even a backup-backup-backup-light. Or would that be overkill? :whistle:

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
This 500K CP lights are worse than a bad 2 cell Mag light that has a defective bulb...

For grins I bought one. I threw it out 30 seconds after I took it out of the box.

The most useful thing shipped was the box.

mdocod

Flashaholic
I use ones like these to find addresses while delivering pizza. ...-coldsolderjoint

I used to use those vector spotlights... the yellow case on mine were annoying- too much light back at me, and more cords in the car (already had one for the car-topper, a splitter, a cell phone charger) was getting to be a hassle.... switched to using tactical lights for the convenient size in hand... being able to take the light with you to the door isn't a bad idea either.. usually keep it in my left hand under the pizza bag.

gammaray1965

Newly Enlightened
Hey Ken, I got a good laugh at your comments on the $3 I mean $9.99 1/2 million CP Spotlight.LOL! Good thing you didn't pay the $9.99, you would have had an expensive box. Let's see: My mod maglight around $100, 1-Harborfreight 500,000 cp $3, Watching me back over it with my truck- P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!! LOL!

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Ken J. Good said:
This 500K CP lights are worse than a bad 2 cell Mag light that has a defective bulb...

For grins I bought one. I threw it out 30 seconds after I took it out of the box.

The most useful thing shipped was the box.

ROFL! And it was likely a crappy box.