Mdocod and others can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sejvaar

Newly Enlightened
Well my problem is I don't have much time to place a mail order Actually need to do it so it ships tomorrow. I am just overwhelmed by the mass of info and opinions I just need a good slap in the face and a "listen here pardner...here is what you want to order":laughing:

mdocod

Flashaholic
well.... if I were going to tell ya to "order the following" and you are on a tight schedule to receive everything quickly, I would tell you to order the following.

1. Wolfeyes 6A 6T sniper kit. (6A standard, 6T with LED tailcap)
2. Wolfeyes 6AX or 6TX with cree module option.
3. LRB-168A cell

the 6A or T kit will come with a 18650 cell, a 3.7V lamp, and a charger, Then you just order the cree version also, and you have another flashlight that takes the same size cell. order extra cells if you like.

total cost about $200 with 3 cells total, the 6T with incan +LED tailcap, the 6AX with cree module, charger.

this way you have 2 compact flashlights that are both using the same type of rechargable cell. 18650s are the best cell size to standardize on if you can, lots more oomf available.

order everything from Mike over at PTS ( http://www.pts-flashlights.com/ ) you can contact him and he'll make sure your order is all compatible and stuff. I think there is also a CPF discount.

This is the best way to get everything FAST, if you had a month to wait, I suggest ordering parts from all sorts of different places to save money, but cells from over the lake can take awhile to get here sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.