What do you store your batteries in? Pics!

jcompton

Enlightened
Post a picture of your batteries and what you use to keep them organized...

...I have quite a few (rechargeable) batteries and now that I just recently ordered a few more I am looking for a container which will allow me to organize and store my rechargeables along with a few primaries (a spot for a WF-139 wouldn't be a bad thing either).

To start things off, here is my ziploc bag system... It's time to get a little more organized... I know.

DSC01410.jpg

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep my alkalines (AA,AAA,C,D) in the plastic container they come in. When I need one I open them from the back and then tape the opening shut when I'm done.
With my CR123 cells I have a case which I bought from Amondotech. It holds 12 cells and I like it quite a bit. You might wanna look into one of those.

Grun

Newly Enlightened
Post a picture of your batteries and what you use to keep them organized...

...I have quite a few (rechargeable) batteries and now that I just recently ordered a few more I am looking for a container which will allow me to organize and store my rechargeables along with a few primaries (a spot for a WF-139 wouldn't be a bad thing either).

To start things off, here is my ziploc bag system... It's time to get a little more organized... I know.

DSC01410.jpg

Hey Cool! BTW, what lights are you using for the rechargeables? How well do they fit? functionality? flashlight operates with no problems?

formicae

Newly Enlightened
I picked up some 4AA/4AAA cases on eBay, in red and green, for my eneloops. Discharged ones go in the red cases, charged ones go in the green cases. It's a simple system but I find it saves time.

jcompton

Enlightened
Hey Cool! BTW, what lights are you using for the rechargeables? How well do they fit? functionality? flashlight operates with no problems?

These get the Protected RCR123 from AW. The fit is perfect in all. Runtime on the the Ti PD-Mule and AlTiN Ti PD-S is great since they are "Mizered". Nothing special about the NovaTac, Ti PD-S or Ti S27 PD, but the T3 has something special, courtesy of Master-Craftsmen Milkyspit, and has amazing runtime on the RCR123.
DSC01416.jpg

The U2 gets the Protected 18650 from AW. The fit is great now that I took out the plastic sleeve from the body. Runtime is good as well.
DSC01422.jpg

The E2L Cree gets the Protected 17670 from AW. The body is one from an older E2L which allows the 17670 to fit. Runtime is about 4hrs regulated.
DSC01427.jpg

The JetBeam MK II.X gets the Protected 14500 from AW. Fits great. Not sure about runtime on high but low is at least a couple hours.
DSC01419.jpg

Grun

Newly Enlightened
These get the Protected RCR123 from AW. The fit is perfect in all. Runtime on the the Ti PD-Mule and AlTiN Ti PD-S is great since they are "Mizered". Nothing special about the NovaTac, Ti PD-S or Ti S27 PD, but the T3 has something special, courtesy of Master-Craftsmen Milkyspit, and has amazing runtime on the RCR123.
DSC01416.jpg

The U2 gets the Protected 18650 from AW. The fit is great now that I took out the plastic sleeve from the body. Runtime is good as well.
DSC01422.jpg

The E2L Cree gets the Protected 17670 from AW. The body is one from an older E2L which allows the 17670 to fit. Runtime is about 4hrs regulated.
DSC01427.jpg

The JetBeam MK II.X gets the Protected 14500 from AW. Fits great. Not sure about runtime on high but low is at least a couple hours.
DSC01419.jpg

Just wondering if you had tried the 18650 on any other Surefire light, and if it fit or was way too tight.

jcompton

Enlightened
Just wondering if you had tried the 18650 on any other Surefire light, and if it fit or was way too tight.

It will not fit in the E2L but the 17670 will and is a snug fit for the old body. The only other SF I own is an E1L which will not accommodate it either.

Getting back on topic... Let's see more pics!

Grun

Newly Enlightened
so back on topic, any one have a quick access, easy to open case to store batteries?

how is the one by surefire

i have tried the ones by pelican and they are kinda difficult to open

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a few cases for different uses.

A 45-70 ammo box for Costco AA packs.

A zippered Hakuba case for my camera batteries.

A small case for my PDA AAA's. The case is really for AA's, the switch boots keep the AAAs from rattling. Got the case free from Thomas Distributors with some batteries back when.

bcases01gh6.jpg

bcases02nu0.jpg

Last edited:

OddOne

Enlightened
4 CR23As loose in my pocket with my keys and loose change.

:whistle:

:faint: :grin2: :duck: :laughing:

oO

BlackDecker

Enlightened
I just leave mine loose on a shelf on my computer desk with the most recent charged batteries on the left. If I'm on a backpacking trip, they are double bagged in ziploc bags.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I found this to work best for me. For "to go" Ive got a nylon holster for 4 cr123a batts from LH. And for my A2 a SC2 or 1 or whatever its called...

batt.jpg

jcompton

Enlightened
I found this to work best for me. For "to go" Ive got a nylon holster for 4 cr123a batts from LH. And for my A2 a SC2 or 1 or whatever its called...

batt.jpg

That's what I'm looking for... Something exactly like this which will accommodate 18650s, 17670s, 14500s, 10440s and a bunch of RCR123s.

Where did you find that case?