School Power Outage!!!!!

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was in school during the last period of the day (called 8th period, a special period in which you can use for clubs or to makeup tests and the like) and boom! The lights went out! Fortunately, the emergency lighting didn't come on... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Took out my Arc LSG, AAA, G2, PT Impact II, Stylus 3, and M^g/Madmax. The huge room (used for robotics classes) was lighted up with my flashlights! One of the teachers took out a wimpy 2AA MiniM^g and tried to compete with me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif M^g beam in my face, G2 in his. Guess who won... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I heard the phrase "Why do you have so many flashlights?" many times and responded "To impress you people during times like this." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I had a nickel...

My experience has happened, I hope you have one too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee, Logic-

You have more flashlights on you than Travis Bickel had guns! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congratulations on your lighting triumph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had that happen to me once during a really foggy, stormy morning at 0730 in the middle of winter. Windows were completley dark. It was great... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why was I the only person in the entire room with a light? Don't these people know that it is legal to carry concealed photon emitters even if you don't have a permit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

-Jason