older SF 6P

jcs71

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the limited edition SF 6P that is colored like the flag, red, blue and silver, is still available? I know it has been discontinued for awhile but you never know if some are floating around. Thank you.

Zenster

Enlightened
They're definitely still around. Just a week or so ago, a seller over at CPM offered two new 6P's, and I bought both of them.
He didn't show pics of them, however, and I didn't snap to his listing where he simply listed them as "6P - USA" and in my head, I just took that as their being made in the US (duuuhhh).

When I got them, it turned out that they were both the red, silver and blue "Patriotic Spirit" model you're asking about.

Sort of cool in their own right, and some of the proceeds of new sales went to a military cause, but they're not terribly attractive and I'm thinking of refinishing them with GunKote.

So while they'll disappear over time since they've been discontinued, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them.

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been two version of the Patriotic Spirit 6P. One with the anti-roll bezel and LOTC, and one based on the older 6P with a round body and bezel. The latter will be quite hard to find, as it doesn't show up on the Marketplace very often and I doubt very much any retailer have any stock left.

On the other hand, the newer version shouldn't be too hard, or expensive, to get hold of.

Regards,
Tempest