Surefire XG™ (Extreme Grease™)

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Instead of recommending Nyogel to all their customers, why
doesn't Surefire formulate and market their own lubricant?

Why not something like this? Am I missing the obvious? :thinking:

New for 2008

Surefire XGXtreme Grease™

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Instead of recommending Nyogel to all their customers, why
doesn't Surefire formulate and market their own lubricant?

Why not something like this? Am I missing the obvious? :thinking:

New for 2008

Surefire XGXtreme Grease™
I'd buy something like that in a heart beat!

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to read the "Surefire True Stories" for that item! Imagine the uses...:crackup::crackup::crackup:

As I sat there waiting for the right opportunity to unleash my awesome light into the armed man's eyes standing just around the corner to temporally blind him, I decided to make sure my batteries were still good. To my horror the light did not turn on when I placed it up against my skin! I had to act fast So I reached for my spare batteries and started to unscrew the tail cap, at that moment the armed man walked up to the position I was hiding, I closed my mouth and didn't breath, any sound would alert him to my position, fearing for my life I unscrewed the tail cap waiting for squeaky sound to give me away. But no such sound came forth! My threads were silent! Thanks all to SureFire XG Xtreme Grease!
:ohgeez::eek::D:crackup::crackup::crackup:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's naturally produced by his beard. :whistle:

Actually I just got back from a trip to Vegas a week ago, and he had shaved his beard off. I think he said it was so that he wasn't so easily recognized while going on a trip with his family.

So it can't come from the beard at the moment. :eek:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Actually I just got back from a trip to Vegas a week ago, and he had shaved his beard off. I think he said it was so that he wasn't so easily recognized while going on a trip with his family.

So it can't come from the beard at the moment. :eek:

Chuck Norris sent his beard on vacation. It'll be back on his face, making more lube in about 2 weeks.

Oh, you didn't know that Chuck's beard is a seperate entity? Well, now you do. Chuck calls it Steve.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strangely enough the beard (aka Steve Norris) pays taxes.

As a side note Chuck Norris is exempt from taxes, because no-one is man enough to collect them.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire XG™ (Extreme Grease™)

XG is great stuff as I use it on all my SF and Fenix lights. Conductive too! Where else can you find a foodsafe grease that works as advertised? It really is amazing vaporware I tell you :duh2: ...