Where do you get CR2 batteries?

vb14

Newly Enlightened
If you want to stock this type of battery, where do you get one that's good quality and has reasonable price? The cheapest I saw was the 'titanium' brand in battery junction. Are they good?

Thanks.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had decent luck finding good deals on Duracells via Google. It sometimes takes a week or two, but I've always eventually found someone clearing them out for $1-1.25 a piece.

That said, I haven't had any trouble with the handful of Titaniums I've gone through.

ltiu

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are looking for good prices, you kind off need to be pro-active in shopping/looking for it.

My current stockpile, Duracells, I got on-sale for $2.99 for a 2pk from Best Buy. I prompty got about 20 packs. Plenty enough to supply me for the next 10 years. I was lucky enough to have been in the store when it went on sale.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Have been using Titanium CR2's for about 1 1/2 years with my CR2 Ion. Nary a problem with them and they are $1.00 each at Battery Junction.

Bill

vb14

Newly Enlightened
Looks like I can give the titanium brand a try. I also got lots from bestbuy when they had a sale on their batteries, but it was the cr123. I didn't have a use for cr2 then.

Thanks!