Hi all

nuphoria

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to stop lurking, register and say hello. I'm on EDC a lot and ventured over here to indulge the flashlight gene I apparently have!

Just ordered my first Fenix - an LD10 - very excited as the closest I have a decent light is my Cree modded AA maglite. This will be an expensive place to hang out I think!
:wave:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome home, nuphoria. Just think of it as being genetically advanced. Good choice on your Fenix, and there's sure to be more.

Geoff

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Welcome nuphoria. As you know over at the EDC forums its best to get all your money, lock it up in a safe and throw the key out of the window while driving on the highway.

Only if I was told this when I joined.

HKJ

Flashaholic
:welcome:, but expect to use a lot of money.

I have some trouble with limits and already have a big pile of lights:
DSC_2918a.jpg

D-Dog

Enlightened
:welcome:, but expect to use a lot of money.

I have some trouble with limits and already have a big pile of lights:

:welcome:

The scary part is that that^^^ isn't even his entire collection. In fact, most of the more expensive lights aren't even there, they wouldn't get thrown in a flashlight pile :)

Good luck not losing you wallet and have fun :)

HKJ

Flashaholic
The scary part is that that^^^ isn't even his entire collection. In fact, most of the more expensive lights aren't even there, they wouldn't get thrown in a flashlight pile :)

Good luck not losing you wallet and have fun :)

Your are right, it is not my entire collection, but the reason I am missing out on some lights is not the price, but because I did not have them when I toke that photo. And if your look at that photo, it includes some expensive lights (Like Lummi, dragonheart, tomahawk).
I expect all my light to be strong enough to use and that includes putting them in a pile (But a few has problems with that).

But I need to take a new photo, that photo is a bit dated.