What’s your all time favorite flashlight?

Vemice

Enlightened
Not very bright but, to me, it's a work of simplistic art.
I don't really have much need for work or "survival" lights so this little guy does what I need it to do.
Simply on/off UI, high CRI and titanium (which I really like).
I have had many lights come and go over the years but this one will stay.
The Mcgizmo Sapphire(s).
B7PvEjOl.jpg

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
The HDS rotary is a close second...but I've only recently been able to get my hands on one--possibly the best UI of all time.
The user interface is why my Rotary became my all time favorite, to the point that I always have two of them with me so that my backup is the same as my main light.

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
I use the medium optic and find I don't have to get used to a hotspot so much. 4000K and 95 cri. Bright enough for most of my purposes. Brings out the forest and wildflowers in a real nice way. I also love my Malkoff MD2 with the same LED and more throw.

Climb14er

Enlightened
My Zebralight SC 62cw… it can accept, protected and unprotected, various sized 18650's. Runner up… SC 52cw… it can accept AA Alkalines, Eneloops, 14500 cells. The latter is great for traveling.

bridgman

Enlightened
I lost it years ago so I haven't had a chance to get tired of it, but the one that comes to mind for me is the old SF A2 Aviator.

Some of that was user interface - IIRC it had a really clean two-stage momentary switch.

I'm trying to resist the urge to buy another A2 - Lumensfactory has 120 lumen incan and 350 lumen LED drop-ins for it. Only downside is that as far as I know the only rechargeable option would be LiFePo CR123's.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long ago in a galaxy far away I had a Nuwaii Q3 like this in black. It had an early Luxeon that wasn't cat pee green in tint and only ran 45 minutes on a 16350. With the clip removed it was unobtrusive in my pocket. Not real bright by today's standards but bright enough. About half the anodizing wore off. It got stolen from my car and that ticked me off because it was discontinued by then.
s-l300.jpg