E2X HA LOTC's: Impossible to get?

brightnorm

Flashaholic
E2X HA LOTC\'s: Impossible to get?

I've looked everywhere and come up empty. Is this a hopeless quest?

I much prefer the LOTC to the Clickie.

Brightnorm

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Re: E2X HA LOTC\'s: Impossible to get?

[ QUOTE ]
V8TOYOTATRK said:
When the clickie comes out, I will sell you mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got a deal! Does this mean that the LOTC is kaput?

BN

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
V8TOYOTATRK said:
When the clickie comes out, I will sell you mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] i'll second that!

Size15's

Flashaholic

There are three Z numbers assigned to E Series LockOut TailCaps:

Z52 - HA
Z53 - GM/SG
Z54 - BK

In the 2003 Catalog SureFire write that they intend to phase the Z57 Clickie TailCap onto the E Series this year.

SureFire will continue to support the LOTC as they do other products.

Al

brightnorm

Flashaholic

So Al, does that mean they still have the Z52's even though they're not on their website? If not, do you know of a source?

BN

Gandalf

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
oldgrandpajack said:
Try http://www.lagger-pro.com and http://www.sableco.net/id18.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Lagger Pro has free shipping; the HA tailcap is $17. I've purchased numerous SureFire items from them, and they are a pleasure to do business with. It's especially nice when you only need one small item; the shipping is included. Great policy.

I had occasion to talk to one of the fellows there (forgot his name, sorry...) and he said Lagger Pro will stand behind all SureFire items, including lamps, if they blow prematurely. LPS will replace a bad lamp much more quickly than SureFire, I'm sure. (and I assume LPS then ships the bad lamp to SureFire, but the net result is that LPS get you a replacement ASAP.) Another mark of a great company to do business with! They are on my 'A' list for SureFire stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic

The SureFire sote and price lists have a fraction of the products that SureFire have.

I suggest buying direct or from a Dealer who doesn't take his price list at face value. LPS are one such Dealer (Their SRTH [T-62] is proof of this)

Al