I got my Monkey Split!

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here it is:

4054073069_c34997e2d1.jpg
4054814668_09aca601fa.jpg

Ok...I'll explain. I've been loving my new Milky mod, and my wife just can't stop teasing me about my new "Milky Spit" light. She thinks it's a gross and somewhat disturbing name, so once again she asked me "got your Milky Spit huh?". Well my 7 year-old overheard this and asked "what's a Monkey Split?".

So of course this gave my wife new ammo to further abuse me and my hobby. My "Milky" is now my "Monkey"...... I don't deserve this kind of abuse, and I won't stand for it I tell ya!!

Just had to share...

Last edited:

dooz

Newly Enlightened
lol! :crackup:this is funny! kids can come up with ''fonkey'' stuff sometimes. My 5 yo boy explained me that boys have ''winneys'' and girls have ''skirts''... :ohgeez:
I said ''boy, we gotta talk now...''

While i get the light analogy behind MilkySpit's name, i always had this very same impression; thought it was my twisted mind again;; :sick2:

very nice pic by the way!

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rich:

You posted in the wrong place, this is B/S/T FS, unless you have your "monkey" for sale, the mods will be zooming in shortly & take you monkey elsewhere :crackup:

Edit:
Oh, boy I was being 2 seconds too slow...

DM51

Flashaholic
You posted in the wrong place, this is B/S/T FS, unless you have your Monkey for sale, the mods will be zooming in shortly & take you monkey elsewhere :crackup:

Edit:
Oh, boy I was being 2 seconds too slow...
LOL - I beat you to it.

Milky is going to have to change his name after this thread.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
isnt it against some kind of cpf law to NOT post whats on the milky label when introducing a milky light? :poke:
:p

Crenshaw

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
isnt it against some kind of cpf law to NOT post whats on the milky label when introducing a milky light? :poke:
:p

Crenshaw

Sorry..fixed. 4x Q4 5B for 724 beautifully warm max lumens...need I say more?