Top Gear is Back: Season 15

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally!
:party: (an apt smiley for the occasion).

I see it's available in HD as a download there, do you know of any sites that stream it in HD?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I see it's available in HD as a download there, do you know of any sites that stream it in HD?

Generally, its only streamed as snippets. But downloads usually go pretty fast, especially the lowdef/350 version when its been 'out' for 2+ days. This place has both versions:

http://eztv.it/shows/275/top-gear/

So with a good connection, 15-1 should be getable in under 5 minutes, after Monday

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man i wished it aired in the US like it did years ago, i have been catching up on lost episodes on youtube.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Man i wished it aired in the US like it did years ago, i have been catching up on lost episodes on youtube.

If you have Cable, you can see it on the BBC America channel on Monday nights.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have optimum, what channel is it?

I 'll kick myself if i have the channel.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have optimum, what channel is it?

I 'll kick myself if i have the channel.

Since you're in CT it's likely the same channel as here in NY.

Channel 106

A minute past 11:59pm on Monday, they have a mini-marathon of Top Gear episodes. Usually four in a row. There's also an episode at 9pm I believe, on every Monday.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you're in CT it's likely the same channel as here in NY.

Channel 106

A minute past 11:59pm on Monday, they have a mini-marathon of Top Gear episodes. Usually four in a row. There's also an episode at 9pm I believe, on every Monday.

Doesn't look like i have it 106 is a news channel on stocks.:(

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
The website www.streefire.net has most episodes as well, but they are not in HD. They appear to have the new episode already. BBC America usually plays episodes that are a few seasons old.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody know why all the other seasons are not on dvd. I have seasons 10-11-12 and i know i could download them but i why never dvd?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I normally skirt around the topic gracefully, but since everyone else is discussing how to see the episodes - just download the torrents. They'll have both high-def and standard copies ready hours after the airing, usually.

I thoroughly endorse seeing the episodes any way you can; BBC America waits several weeks until starting the new season - if you watch the BBC in Britain, the series is aired on the correct schedule, but if you watch the BBC in America, you'll be seeing the first "new" episode after everyone in Britain is several episodes in. I don't appreciate the BBC treating me like a second-class viewer, so they're going to lose my advertising dollars until they get it right.

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Well I have the dvd box set of topgear from season 1-12. I viewed the complete season 13 & 14 online. Well, I forgot what site it is. And this ongoing season 15. Yep, topgear is the best motoring show on the planet.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I normally skirt around the topic gracefully, but since everyone else is discussing how to see the episodes - just download the torrents. They'll have both high-def and standard copies ready hours after the airing, usually.

I thoroughly endorse seeing the episodes any way you can; BBC America waits several weeks until starting the new season - if you watch the BBC in Britain, the series is aired on the correct schedule, but if you watch the BBC in America, you'll be seeing the first "new" episode after everyone in Britain is several episodes in. I don't appreciate the BBC treating me like a second-class viewer, so they're going to lose my advertising dollars until they get it right.

I know you can download the torrents but my tv is bigger and my folk's like the show too and i don't wont to all huddle around my pc.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I know you can download the torrents but my tv is bigger and my folk's like the show too and i don't wont to all huddle around my pc.

As long as you don't mind the wait; BBC Britain is on season 15/episode 5, next week is the summer season finale - BBC America hasn't aired any episodes from season 15 yet, they don't even mention it on the website.

If you had seen the last episode on time, youd've seen James May's top speed run of the new Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, an Ayrton Senna retrospective, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz drive the reasonably priced car..

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow cpf has changed a lot.

This is my first post in quite a while.

Topgear is one of my favorite shows.

To bad I have to watch it on youtube.