EDC Kit --- Here's mine. Anyone else out there have ideas for an EDC kit?

Z

z_Outdoorsman5

I go camping, hiking, hunting, fishing with my family pretty regular, and wanted to put together something like this that I could use carry everyday. I came up with this kit a couple of years ago, and love it. I dont like carrying things on my belt, plus I like things to be unseen. Its very small lightweight; perfect for edc. My wife makes fun of me for the amount of lights, knives, guns I own, but so far she hasnt made fun of this.

Zipped in it is a Zebralight sc30, a Leatherman Squirt multi-tool, a Fire Steal with a metal igniter, a small plastic whistle, and a Kershaw Chill knife (in outside pocket of the case for easy access.) There is enough room left over to carry an extra CR123 battery, but I don't do that unless I'm on a trip. I used to carry a small compass in it, but the magnetic qualities of the light kept reversing the polarity of every compass that I tried - so I gave up on that.

The case is a Chums Marsupial Keychain Wallet that I found at REI. They stopped selling them last year, but I just found em on amazon Here

The case is 4 long x 2.5 wide x .75 thick (because of the light.) Heres how it looks:

DSC02168.jpg
DSC02170.jpg

Anyone have anything comparable or better? I'm always looking for better ways to carry stuff.