Help! Plastic mount for Fenix HL20 broke

traci

Newly Enlightened
I just asked my daughter to grab my headlamp for me while I was working on my car and she dropped it on the garage floor and broke the plastic arms off the mounting piece. I love this light, what are my options? Can this part be replaced and from where? I will try and call Brightguy in the morning for help. Thanks.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I just asked my daughter to grab my headlamp for me while I was working on my car and she dropped it on the garage floor and broke the plastic arms off the mounting piece. I love this light, what are my options? Can this part be replaced and from where? I will try and call Brightguy in the morning for help. Thanks.

that would be your first option. From what I have heard of that place they should be able to take care of you. The other alternative is contacting fenix directly but for that part I would think it would think a dealer could give you one off another light and order another one in his next shipment.

traci

Newly Enlightened
Luckily the light was recently purchased and Brightguy took care of it. Thanks

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I like my HL20 and think the headlamp is underrated around these parts though gotta find a new diffuser for it. Brightguy is a good dealer.