Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy714 View Post
    I love the titanium blue! Wouldn't mind having a personal light that color!
    I'm traveling now but I had a light or two done in midnight blue, might have one in titanium blue as well. The real hit out of what I had done previously was a benchmade axis lock knife. Took it apart and midnight blue on the knife & black on the clip. I bought the knife with a messed up finish. Looks great now - or at least it did last time I saw it....

Default Re: Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicat

Might not be the place to ask but..... Has anyone had a Surefire T1A done? Not sure about disassembly. Have one that could use it.

You'd probably have to ask in the modders forum about how to dissassemble it, some of theose lights can be perminantly assembled but they were parts at some point so a lot of them can be pulled back apart!
    Surefire 18650 Bored Hosts & Cerakote!
    I am visually impaired please excuse my typos =P

Bugsy,

I've corresponded with you over email, but I'll post it on this thread as well.

I'll be sending in one C2 for safety orange.

I'm going to see if I have any other light that I want coated. Thanks!

Excellent!

Run #3 is filling out nicely! I would like to have the parts to the applicator by mid month, let's get them sent in early if possible!

I have a bunch of parts I'd like orange

I'll PM you later with a list of parts

Nice! PM sent =)

I have a FiveMega 26500 host with cryos bezel and an M2 bezel that I'd like to do in Burnt Bronze. The 26500 host is shorter but thicker than a 6p. Can you PM me what you would charge for that?

It would be this exact host along with an M2 bezel for coating.

Thanks!

Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

pm sent =) I have the same rig only mine is 26650 =)

Lots of lights arriving daily for batch #3!

Batch #2 is close to shipping....

Any batch #2 pictures?

Batch #2 is close to shipping....
    I could have swore I read that as Batch #3 was closed to shipping. Never mind my comments in my PM then as apparently I'm going blind or suffering from dementia (or both).

Anyway, here is what I'm sending your way for run #3...

-DF
    KineticParadox ...a personal web space with my CBA Battery Testing and my LED Bin Coding Charts.

Parts for run #2 are still at the shop getting the finishing touches, I will shoot some pics of the highlights of that run once they arrive back!

D- Welcome to my world...blind demented and sleep deprived to boot =)

I'm interested in getting a Lumens Factory D36 head done in Flat Dark Earth if I can get Liighthound to send one directly to you or maybe just have you get it and I'll PP you the money for it.

That will probably have to wait for a future FDE run, maybe we can get some interest in batch #4

That will probably have to wait for a future FDE run, maybe we can get some interest in batch #4
    No problem, I can wait

We are getting really close to last call for run #3 for international buyers! If you are outside of the US please get your parts in the mail by wednesday of this week!

Domestic buyers have a week or so before the last call for run #3 =)

Were there any takers for white or black this run? I think we only had a handful of parts for those...we might delay those colors to run #4

Were there any takers for white or black this run? I think we only had a handful of parts for those...we might delay those colors to run #4
    Me...for both. (2 Novatacs in white and 1 Pro-1 bezel in black)

-DF
    KineticParadox ...a personal web space with my CBA Battery Testing and my LED Bin Coding Charts.

Okay, I know 91fromstars had a few parts as well, I have some international lights coming in for those colors as well, just need to fill out those batches with a few more parts!

I'm thinking of switching to gmail only instead of pms, sorting though all of the pm's is a pain!

Edit- Sorted through PM's and have updated the master list, disregard my comments on Black/White; everything is going to work out beautifully!
    Last edited by bugsy714; 10-11-2011 at 01:22 AM.

okay- orange, white and black are closed for run #3 -> they will be going to the coater this afternoon!

Bronze, pink and OD green are open pending some international packages arriving in the mail

Desert sand and FDE come back today! Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkidu View Post
    PM received
    Thanks for offering.
    I figured some before and after might help some.( solarforce L2-X body, S-9 tail cap, and L2-P head)
    As per instructions I will be sure to remove all O rings and switches, disassemble, send info sheet etc...
    Burnt Bronze will look great and I am not going to include any bezel or tail cap ring.
    Stainless steel will be a good contrast but I still might look into gold.
    Maybe titanium nitride which produces a durable gold color. ???
    I will send out next week. I just got my newest solorforce and want to share with some of my friends my plans.
    Thanks again and I will keep in touch.

Side note
    If you notice the picture my light is shinning even with out a led or power.
    Sent my USPS priority small box to you today (10/13)

Thanks and can't wait to see some pics.

Desert sand and FDE come back today! Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow!
    Sweet show me show me
    WTB: Surefire -6, Z44 Bezels with logo’s ? Any logo, early Z44 bezel's new condition Blk or HA,and anything rare Surefire

Didn't make it to the shop in time today; will be picking fde up tomorrow (socal traffic is sadistic)

Can't wait to get the run #2 stuff into the mail, it has been a long wait and I sincerely appreciate all of the run #2 buyers' patience with the process!

I appreciate very much the update on the Run #2. Any photos?

FDE and Desert sand tan are back! I am demasking them as we speak!

Will get some pics of the completed lights tomorrow, hope to have white back in a day or so and the black/orangies back by the end of the week!

For pink / OD green and burnt bronze the parts will be dropped off at the end of this week, lead time is 3-4 weeks; it is a busy time of year for coating =)

and now I'm getting back to work!

Flashaholic

Any plans doing cameo cerakote, that would be really cool
    Looking for Orange Surefire G2 Host. If you have one you don't like please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    Any plans doing cameo cerakote, that would be really cool
    Camo is possible but it is very expensive and requires special stencils and a 4 color spray/bake/mask process

What a week! Finally have a second to breathe =)

Visited the coater today and was pleased to see the lights being processed. With any luck the Orange/Black/White will be in the mail next week

Thanks again for all who have bared with the process, once they go to the shop all I can do is periodically harrass them to hurry up! haha

Going to shoot some pics of the FDE/Desert Sand Tan parts this weekend, they really turned out great and were well worth the wait!

Also I have a few bored C2's, C3's, L2, L2M, L2X and L2X 2 X 18650 in FDE and Tan if anyone is interested give me a hollar!

Now it's time for a beer!

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast