Fenix HP11 new diffuser

jcfish

Newly Enlightened
Fenix HP11 new diffuser
Hi can anyone confirm that the new diffuser ( where the diffuser is within the barrel of the holder so you don't get any glare) is now available either on a new lamp purchase or separately. If yes, can you please confirm a retailer, preferably in the UK who is selling them
Thanks

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the HP11 you need the Fenix AD03 diffuser.
I've seen a few posts where people got it included with the lamp: the best way to find out is to drop a mail to the online store and ask before buying the HP11. If it's not included you can buy it separately provided they have it in stock.

As for UK-based online stores: I have bought a few lights from Flashaholics and I can recommend them. You can also try the Photonshop, they seem to be specialized in Fenix products. Heinnie also stock all major flashlights and accessories and have excellent customer service.

jcfish

Newly Enlightened
Fenix HP11 new diffuser - part number

Does anyone kow the part number for the new one and if anyone is selling it seperatly (to a new HP11)

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fenix HP11 new diffuser - part number

What do you mean by part number and new one? By new one you are referring the one with the black rather than transparent attachment body?

jcfish

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fenix HP11 new diffuser - part number

Does anyone have an email address for Fenix so I can ask them if the new diffuser for the HP 11 is avialble seperatly as no one on here seems to know

Thanks