Losing my mind!

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swear I'm drawing a blank. I know it a fivemega creation that takes PR based bulbs and 18AA batteries. Other than that, I have no clue as to what I'm looking at or what specs it is. I had it boxed away and totally forgot about it for quite some time.

a2ygabem.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sorry. I wasn't posting it to sell it. I just pulled it out of storage and needed help remembering the specs on it. I don't even remember what I paid for it. I was buying so much stuff then it got lost in the mix.

I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong area. Oops. Can a mod move it to the general area or homemade and modified area?

Last edited:

jalal20

Enlightened
I was asking for a price because its posted in the BSL section :)

I'm sorry. I wasn't posting it to sell it. I just pulled it out of storage and needed help remembering the specs on it. I don't even remember what I paid for it. I was buying so much stuff then it got lost in the mix.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized that. Sorry. I didn't mean to post it in this section. Told you I was losing my mind.

Jeff

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
if you decide to part with it someday i sure would like to have first crack at it. it looks like it would be fun to play with.