What a Mess

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
No wonder my wife doesn't want to dust my dresser and shelves.

CIMG0481.JPG

CIMG0480.JPG

CIMG0483.JPG

Darkaway

Enlightened
I couldn't have a shelf like Nascar's out here in earthquake country. Even a mild 3.0 would just about clear it off. Not unless the lights were glued down.

robk

Enlightened
The lights in my pockets aren't shown, an ARC aaa "LE", ARC LSH-s with transplanted Q3J, and another Streamlight TL-2 LED with Q3J. When I bed down for the night, the shelf gets crowed.
Rob

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Forget the wife....

Even our housecleaner frowns at the thought of having to clean my dresser and night-table tops, LOL !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll take a pic when I can find my digicam in that mess, LOL !

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe, I have a shelf like that as well, though it's a little more empty than usual just now, because I've been photographing things for my website...so the lights are all just randomly scattered around the room right now!

gadgetboy

Newly Enlightened
It's not earthquakes that we have to worry about here. It's the dust. It makes me wince when I see a shelf like that. We just had another 50mph sandstorm yesterday and I think DumboRat's housekeeper would quit after having to dig through 2" of sand to find a AAA. We have light DRAWERS here - just as cluttered, only horizontally.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
TIN you don't have nearly enough Arc AAA's, *lol*.

yall both have collections that i hope to have SOME day. *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

This just happened to be the lights I had out in the bedroom. It doesn't count the real collection in the den (spare bedroom).

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Nice collection... I need to show this page to my girlfriend when she rolls her eyes and goes: "you ordered *another??* flashlight?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Nice shelf display, kind of elegant. My lights are in drawers, many drawers. In fact I'm running out of flashlight space in my small apartment.

Brightnorm

Latest posts