Is this H502c?

Quantumwell

Newly Enlightened
Just got my fourth Zebralight, the H502c in the mail:

TNSsY.jpg

... but I don't recall that's how the Luxeon Rebel looks like? Did the Luxeon Rebel high CRI change its package?

rojos

Enlightened
It's a Lux T. Looks like ZL updated their products without updating the info on their pages again.

Quantumwell

Newly Enlightened
It's a Lux T. Looks like ZL updated their products without updating the info on their pages again.

Hum... interesting. Now I wonder what's it's CRI number / lumen number / K number are. At close range it looks just as bright as my H51Fw, if not brighter:

ZqwL.jpg

(New H502c on left, old H51Fw on right)

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hum... interesting. Now I wonder what's it's CRI number / lumen number / K number are. At close range it looks just as bright as my H51Fw, if not brighter:

The CCT will be 4000K I imagine. The T doesn't have anything between 4000 and 5000. The minimum CRI will either have minimum 70 or 80 if the 4000K one is used, my guess is min 80 CRI so typical is 85 CRI. Lumens, the T has about a 12% increase at 85 degrees C.

Quantumwell

Newly Enlightened
I don't own the original H501 so not sure how the Rebel compare with the T. Compare with the H51Fw I have though, they have about the same brightness (see the pic in my last response).