High lumen can sized light

TheJaRoD

Newly Enlightened
Hello there, I've been looking at different lights the past few days but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for so thought I'd ask here incase I've missed something. I'd like a multi-emitter 3 or 4 x18650 light mostly just for the fun of it, thus I also don't want to pay too much for it. A nitecore tm11 or tm15 is about what I want but they both are missing a very low mode, in the range of 1 to 10 lumens. And the nitecores are also too expensive. I'd also like the light to have a somewhat decent interface, I don't like the full click for high and then half to change modes. Starting with low and half click to change would be okish though. I'm spoilt with the zebralight interface now from my sc600 :rolleyes: and again the nitecore interface seems like something I'd really like.

I do have a 5-mode skyray king coming since I found it for a good price just to see what it's like.

Thanks in advance :cool:

torchsarecool

Enlightened
I had a nitecore tm11 but always favoured my eagletac sx25l3 with an MT-G2 emitter

not a multi emitter but I little different from the norm. Huge floody beam and simple UI. Just on off switch and twist the head for low to high. Also has loads of hidden functions and a tactical mode setting.

Well priced verses most of the 2000+ lumen group as well

Cant remember what the lowest output was though

Bob Damon

Enlightened
You've got the best budget light, the Skyway. I would suggest you find a few lights you would like, find out who sells them, and wait for a sale or promo code to get a good deal.

TheJaRoD

Newly Enlightened
I got the skyray last week and it's quite nice but turns out it's not a 5-mode like advertised... but a 3-mode. And I miss having a lower low mode since the low seems to be about 300ish lumens. And turns out that the guesstimate 2000 lumens it has isn't that much brighter than my sc600... Think I'll just sell it and do what Bob said and wait for a sale somewhere.

Thanks for the help :)

drpower

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore Tiny Monster TM06 - up there for cost but it fits the rest of your interests. I want one