Suggestions for Lanyards, Wanted wrist adjustable

magulko

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I have been searching all over looking at different lanyards. Hard to see what I would like to do. I'm looking for an adjustable one for the wrist, do not want to add any metal parts, quiet is the name of the game. This will be for my Solarforce L2P. This light will be used for hunting, so I do not want to loose it. Will do a 2 color lanyard. I kind of like how some of the snake (cobra, etc knotts look) but can you do something like this with an adjustable? Any input, pictures, thanks

I have looked thru the many lanyard threads.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I typically fashion mine out of para cord. Different sizes are available. Like Para250. Its lighter and easier to make lanyards out of. I use the plastic locks too. Not the clip kinds. Google or Bing some images of para lanyards. Tons of ideas. I also wear the light around my neck sometimes. Depending on what or how you hunt that may be a option.

Edit: I found this, not sure if any of this can help. But may give you a few ideas. It is what I referenced for some of mine.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Post-your-home-made-lanyard-photos!-(Part-2)

Last edited:

magulko

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input. J had gone thru those, but just didn't see quite what I was looking for. The 250 cord is a good idea. I think j have found a couple of different things that I might be Able to mix and match to get the look i was going for. I will have to put one of my girls to work making it for me. Thanks again.