• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak El Capitan & Eiger - Beam Shot - Kinda

richstag

Enlightened
Hi,

I ordered an el capitan and copper eiger last week. Both gifts for the holidays. I sent a couple emails since I never got an email confirmation. This is my first purchase with peak so I don't know what to expect. I haven't heard anything back so I figured I would ask here. What is the typical process here?

Usual wait times?

Thanks for any info,

Kevin

richstag

Enlightened
Re: Peak Ordering - Wait time?

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find a number to call them. I ordered the light direct. Is that an issue? Could you send me their number?

I will give Bob a call if all else fails, but I did not order from him.

Thanks of your help.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do not have Peak's phone number. I think best course is to talk your situation over with Bob.

richstag

Enlightened

Thanks anyhow. Doesn't sound too good for ordering direct. Bummer. I will call Bob today if I have the chance.

richstag

Enlightened

I received an email back from Robyn, so just wanted to add that in here so its not open ended.

Thanks for the help.

All squared away.

Kevin

richstag

Enlightened

I received these lights just in time. Gave my dad the copper eiger yesterday for his birthday. What a nice little light. I tried it out for myself next to my OLD surefire U2a and I have to say I really like this high CRI eiger better. The copper is awesome. Next round is the el capitan to my brother for christmas. I had to just place an order for a copper eager for myself just now.

I wanted to add this in and say thanks to Robyn for making this come through for me. Excellent all around.

Happy Holidays,

Kevin

richstag

Enlightened
Re: Peak Ordering - Awesome Lights and Service

Here is a quick pic. WB set for an average daylight. Left beam is my old Surefire U2a set on high and the right beam is my brother's el capitan high CRI set to max brightness.

richstag

Enlightened
Re: Peak Ordering - Awesome Lights and Service

Here is a beam shot alone, WB set to show what my eye sees when I view this light.

Pause

Newly Enlightened
I did a quick order with Peak as well over the New Years weekend ( Copper Eiger ) and I sent them an email query, it's the New Years weekend so I'm hoping I get confirmation for my order or a tracking no by the 5th or 6th.