Nitecore SRT7 alternate body?

ftumch33

Enlightened
Anyone with the Nitecore SRT7 feel like the body of the light is too small? I have a modded SRT7 and don`t carry it as much as I would like because I feel the body of it does not fit. I was wondering if there`s an aftermarket? flashlight body that would fit. The SRT7 body has square threads and would probably fit another Nitecore body but as this is the only Nitecore light and all of the other lights I have (and a few Leef gear boddie) have the finer Surefire type of threads I was curious if anyone has tried fitting another body to it.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried swapping the Nitecore P25 body with the SRT7 body. Same manufacturer, same general setup. (1x18650, 40mm reflector, tail switch, etc.) No go, they are slightly different sizes. Not sure what else to try, figured that was the most likely to work.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
I think a good update would be a shrouded tailcap like the Surefire E2DL to help keep the light in your hand

ftumch33

Enlightened
I was hoping that something along the lines of a 26650 body. Love the light, dislike the body. Even with the tactical ring it`s unwieldy for my hands :(
Problem being is the threading. It`s hard to find another flashlight body that would fit without having someone mod another flashlight body to fit.