• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to Z-Bolt

blackhat

Newly Enlightened
Based on reviews and comments I found on this site I ordered a BTG-8-P green laser (I no longer see it listed on Z-Bolt's site).

The first laser I was sent died after about 10 minutes of use. Prior to completely failing, the auto shutoff feature would turn off the laser at completely different time increments. Temperature of laser did not seem to make a difference in the functionality. Neither did fresh batteries.

I requested a replacement with a different model OR a complete refund. This was written on a note included with the returned laser and in an email.

Instead, I was eventually sent a replacement, but of the original model. This one also failed in about 5 minutes of use. Again, fresh batteries did not help.

I returned this one after informing them that I wanted a complete refund and I have received nothing after several months of waiting.

I would avoid Z-Bolt as they apparently do not make a reliable product and because they have lousy customer service and a bs warranty. They have my original $95 and I've wasted $20 returning defective lasers.

Kevin