Surefire M6LT-B 1200lms 2.75hrs

Kenjaman

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm Ken living in Australia born in Japan. I'm really new here so I still don't know how to use this website if I'm using this wrong let me know please lol

Anyway as I set up the title I bought a surefire M6LT-B 1200lms on Ebay from the U.S the page showed a couple of pictures of the package of the product, and it did say 3.25 hrs for "Useful running hours" but the product I received has clearly "2.75" and I could NOT find any websites that say "2.75 hrs" for the new M6LT-B. Mine says 1200lm and a sticker saying M6LT-B with a serial number. I actually doubted it could've been a fake one, but I've owned about 20 surefire lights and I know how they built them and they look really true surefire, and the package and stickers everything that came with it is the same as other products I have. Does anyone know about this 2.75 hr version? well on the instruction it came with in the box says 3.25 hrs....

And another question (this is actually main one) after using the light about 5mins the light completely stopped working!! I was so surprised because I had never had any problems with my surefire lights. I could easily fix the problem by putting the batteries properly.... but it did NOT start working again! So I called Surefire 2:00am in the morning 3 days ago and they told me to do some tests such as a paper clip test and those other things but it didn't turn..... so they told me to send this back to them so they will fix the problem. and just wandered why does the battery magazine have 3 exposed terminals on it? one on the + side and the gold ring shaped one and the silver one in the middle on the other side?
js2fpz.jpg
15rl99s.jpg

but has anyone had this or a similar problem?

Last edited: