• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CHEERS to MALKOFF!

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an MD2 too and I'm very pleased with it. The flexibility in terms of battery configurations, the various drop ins available, the simplicity and reliability, and the customer service make it a very practical choice. Enjoy.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Bout time somebody came to their senses and started this thread :goodjob:

Malkoff Simplicity ...I love it! Actually I love everything about the company.

recDNA

Flashaholic
My MDC is great too. Ultra simple. Deep pocket clip. Nice neutral XP-G2. 1.4 amp max. Malkoff quality, dependability, and simplicity. Great value..

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great value..

I concur.

Actually, I think compared to their "competition", with the fit, finish, reliability, and just overall quality feel, they're a little underpriced.....

Couldn't be happier with the MD2.

Solid.

dnlmcginnis5

Newly Enlightened
My m61 ll runs like a champ on a orbtronic 18650 I just got back from camping the 100 lumens was more then adequate for lighting my way on night hikes in the prairie of western Kansas knowing that it will last until the sun comes up is a overwhelming sense of security I found my self 3 miles away just me and my Malkoff

Never once doubted its capacity

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Malkoff!!!

Best lights since fire on a stick imho.

And the customer service...2nd to none.
Hand written thank you notes from Mrs. Malkoff...

Then there's the parts...the heads, the switches, batteries they sell...

The beam my 6P incan looks like a genuine article with the M61WLL with 10 hour (regulated) runtime.

Warm, Neutral or Cool in many configurations for tailoring your light to specific uses, or simply to have a bomb proof emitter.

Did I mention the mega-nice turn key lights?

Not only all that, the man himself ocassionaly posts here at CPF!!!

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1000 on everything in this cheer! The Malkoffs are top notch, as are their products, their customer service, and anything else Malkoff. Two HUGE thumbs up! :twothumbs

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several Malkoff products (Hound Dog, Wild Cat, several MD2s, several drop ins (M361N, M60, M61N, M61NL, etc.) and I've never been disappointed. I can't say that about many other manufacturers. The service is great. Their pricing is fair, even a little bit low.

If I could wish for two things, they would be an archive of discontinued products with the specs and some kind of notice that new products are coming. I bought the MDx22.3T throw head and like it. But a little bit later the HOT version came out. I'm not complaining by any means - just wishing.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is why they are 1 of 2 light companies I recommend to newcomers (and everyone else). The price points are an unbelievable good value and the quality is exceptional. EVERYONE should own a Malkoff as one of their first or continued purchase(s). Gene & Cathy are excellent people that have exceptional products at seriously low price points. For $100, you can have a of Military grade, dead reliable, simple light with a wide selection to choose from. This is the kind of company I want people think to think of when they are looking for a Made In USA light... If I ever run for office, one of my first priorities would be how to get a Malkoff issued to all LEO & Military personnel. :grin2:

Last edited:

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is why they are 1 of 2 light companies I recommend to newcomers (and everyone else). The price points are an unbelievable good value and the quality is exceptional. EVERYONE should own a Malkoff as one of their first or continued purchase(s). Gene & Cathy are excellent people that have exceptional products at seriously low price points. For $100, you can have a of Military grade, dead reliable, simple light with a wide selection to choose from. This is the kind of company I want people think to think of when they are looking for a Made In USA light... If I ever run for office, one of my first priorities would be how to get a Malkoff issued to all LEO & Military personnel. :grin2:

+1

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The reason why Malkoff's are made so well is because they are all "hand made." If they were mass produced quality would probably go down. Sometimes the best things are kept simple. All of us reap the benefits. :)

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
I too have an MD2- imported from Australia- exporter no longer in business. Unfortunately the $55 postal charge to the UK is a killer, add to that import duties of 20% + £8 ( $12 ) post office handling fee and its just not feasible. We need a European distributor.

sebis

Newly Enlightened
Gene is answering email at 10 pm, this is great customer service!