Olight sr mini indimitator

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
I had a couple questions about the olight sr mini indimitador. I see it says 2800 lumens, but I was wondering if this was turbo, or a burst mode and how long the "burst" mode will last before stepping down. If anybody owns this light and they have pros and cons I would appreciate it. This may be my next light. Thanks

ven

Flashaholic
Hi there,i have the tweaked vinh version at around 3500lm BUT it is burst,so as long as ones finger can press the button will determine its life time. Also heat,of course if getting too hot to hold ,release and go back to previous mode...........simple as that .

Now some love,some hate,i like it as say i am in low or medium,i can press and hold for turbo for a duration,release and back to mode i stated. So there are some advantages.

In general i like the light lot,nice flood,soft trasition from diffused hot spot. To find critisism would be mode spacing,seems close unles you go from low/med to turbo. I would prefer a lower low for reading but its an S&R type,so i guess low modes were left out.

Solid light,imo good value:thumbsup:

Mini on the left

MiniVN and tm06vn u3

minivn/sr52vn/olight m20 219a

Next to its sis sr52vn

With "gift" bezel

And a last pic for now :laughing: see aht happens when my photobucket is open.........

minivn and the other flood monster mm15vn

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
That brings up a good point, with my tk75 I leave it in medium till I need to see far, then I click it
up to turbo. usually I don't need turbo for a long period of
time. I appreciate all the info and pictures!