HIGH SPEED CPF

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like CPF has received a boost over the last few days. A welcome update. Thanks Greta! We all appreciate all you do to keep us up and running.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Perhaps the total re-boot helped?

I keep seeing these slow this and error that threads. This one is a welcome change from that.
Thank you.

When I see 784 people are on the site and 62 are members my thoughts go to 50% of those 'non members' could be bots and spamers... and the occasional slow down in my mind is understood as the system is possibly busy warding off what I call attacks.

I have a friend who operates a rarely travelled car forum. One day I quipped "ya know there always seems to be 1 user and 14 guests." He replied "it's 14 bots, which is why it runs so slow while it thwarts those enemy attackers."

My signals and data speed are so ridiculous sometimes I never notice those slow downs folks speak of. lol.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought of all that regarding the bots. This is a fantastic forum. It is running fast as I can remember in my 4 short years.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another thing I really appreciate is that if I have a problem accessing the app or Dbase, I can shoot an email to Greta and I always receive a reply. The reboot has definitely improved access, Thank You Greta!