P12gt problem after drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afzaal

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys
I got p12gt couple of months ago
Was working so nice untill it dropped from 7 foot on the ground.
Now it has low and medium light modes but not high and when its on mediam mode after 3 clicks it come back to low again.
I can dismental in three pieces but not anymore to see any loosing in soldering or any thing faulty.
Help needed in this regard.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your best bet is to contact Nitecore and seek a warranty claim. Any invasion of the electronics could void your warranty.

If you need something that can better endure drops and other abuse, you might consider investing in something with potted electronics.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your best bet is to contact Nitecore and seek a warranty claim. Any invasion of the electronics could void your warranty.

If you need something that can better endure drops and other abuse, you might consider investing in something with potted electronics.

I'd open a ticket up with NiteCore as well and just tell them the story. Worse comes to worse, they offer you a new light at a reduced cost, or they send the OP a new one.

Can't hurt.

Chris

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
........Now it has low and medium light modes but not high and when its on medium mode after 3 clicks it come back to low again........
That's the behavior you get with a low battery........you can't hit the highest modes so clicking through those modes, the light output doesn't increase. Could it be coincidental that you battery just needs charging?

archimedes

Flashaholic
OP, I see that you have three open threads now discussing this same issue ....

Please don't do that.

It clutters the forum, and dilutes the help you receive from others here.

Status
Not open for further replies.