2018 best 18650 charger for 4 cells at least 1.0amp?

ateupwithgolf

Enlightened
I need to get my brother a charger. I want a 4 cell charger, that is fast, accurate, safe, and charges 4 cells at least 1.0a. Reasonably priced would also be okay, but not vital. Thanks!

sim1tti

Newly Enlightened
Second the Opus models (they're nearly identical to one another). Great value, and great chargers period. Lots of people feel this way.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just started using my efest luc v6 charger.. 6 bay charges at 0.68 amp. I tested it with my cheap meter. It shows 4.20v.. this charger look good to me.. what do anyone think about efest charger?

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just started using my efest luc v6 charger.. 6 bay charges at 0.68 amp. I tested it with my cheap meter. It shows 4.20v.. this charger look good to me.. what do anyone think about efest charger?
If it can only charge at 0.68A then it's too slow for decent batteries, although it probably won't harm them if the charger is reliable. Better to stick with known brands, efest is just rebranding another charger. if you check HKJ's site you might find a full review.

Rexlion

Enlightened
I have a Gyrfalcon All-44 arriving today, it received a favorable review by HKJ and the plethora of options appeals to me. 1A max charging. About $35 shipped from Mountain Electronics.