NATO Watch Band

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a sight that sold various military and NATO bands for a fair price and used paypal, but now I can't find it. It was affiliated with a watch discussion forum.

PS09

Enlightened
tkl,
if you want I have a Nato Watch band,and I can send it to you.
You pay only the shipping cost Italy>Texas.

Pietro.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
gladius, thanks but I just ordered one.

TomH

Newly Enlightened
A nice alternative to the Nato strap is sold by CountyComm. They sell official US issue straps and a few non-issue ones. I tried a Nato strap, but just couldn't get used to those ugly metal rings that hang off of them. The US issue straps are similar, minus the rings of course!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom, if you look at the site Bigcozy mentioned they NATO straps don't have buckles or rings.

I know the strap you're referring to, my Traser came with one of those bands with shiny buckles

They also have the US issue straps too, nice prices and priority shipping.

TomH

Newly Enlightened
I'm familiar with the straps that Broadarrow sells, they are not true Nato straps however. Both Westcoastime and Timefactors sell the true Nato straps that I was referring to, the ones with the cheap metal buckles and keepers. The nylon straps that Broadarrow sells are very nice for the money, IMHO.

bigcozy

Enlightened
I have a true NATO and a Rhino. I find the Rhino too thick for a Navy Seal, maybe a steel watch would ride better, but the Seal is too light on the Rhino band - for me.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's hard to tell what is Mil or NATO issue these days with everybody claiming to have the real deal.