Any Mods for SL TT-2L (except tail cap switch)?

dyee

Newly Enlightened
I have searched the forum and was wondering if there are any other mods for the SL TT-2l besides a tail cap switch.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I anxiously await any replies as well.

The TT-2L is my current favorite relatively cheap light/relatively small light for general overall use. I think the LED output is just about perfect for my particular uses and gives a huge flood. The incand is fine, but would definately like more throw. Not sure how possible/likely this would be with the LED holes in the reflector but I guess if enough folks show interest... who knows.

So, even if you are just interested in mods for this great all-purpose light, state your interest here.

astra

Newly Enlightened
Me too...

I would love to make the incand brighter (still great light). Has anyone tried an incand bulb from a Legend LX, maxfire, or any other xenon bulb?

AW

Newly Enlightened
I am using a TT 3C bulb on my TT L2 ( removed the lips from holding the original bulb ) plus a Li-Ion 17670. It is running a bit brighter and have a full 63 minutes runtime. I am going to try the high output Strion bulb when it arrived. With the Li-Ion setup, I think it is gonna to be a lot brighter :)