• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 5W (WX1S) 2D Mag *PICS*

daich

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale - a black 2D Mag with the following Mods from top down:
UCL, Sputtered Mag Reflector, 5 Watt WX1S (VERY nice, about 25 hours of use total so far), Green Glow epoxy, Hot Lips, fatman circuit, PVC conversion to 3 C's.
Other extras: hardened UCL (the coating is peeling off - ugly!), SIX Titanium 5000 mah C cells and a Rayovac PS3 charger (has 4 individually circuited slots for all kinds of batteries - AA,AAA,C,D,9v)

This thing blasts light like no other, the hotlips heatsinks exceptionally well so I believe this light should last forever. The Host is your everyday 2d Mag so go ahead and beat it up! Just move it over to the next host when you want to show off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (the current host is by all means NOT new *grin*)
The batteries last nearly two hours at full blast and after that I've ran it in moonlight mode for over 8 hours (which still produces more then my 1 watt) I've never fully depleted a charge yet.

And, the beamshots. I've never done this so take it easy.

In order of appearance, left to right(*):

1. the Mag 2D You want
2. Lionheart
3. Lux3 1AA MiniMag (**)
4. Arc 4+

All turned on with camera bounce flash

And finally, with my shutter at 1/2000 sec to show how much brighter the 5watt it is!

If offered the right amount, I'm willing to sell any of the other lights too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hard Anodized 3
Cutdown Mini-Mag to 1AA
Luxeon 3 emitter
SO20XA reflector
Badboy 650
AA Lithium Ion

MORE PICTURES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love this light, but I need to fund my next project *evil grin*

I'll let this whole package go for $190 Shipped CONUS.
That's for the light,extra UCL lens,6 batteries and charger! All ready to go!

daich

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 5W (WX1S) 2D Mag

Any beamshots vs another common light? seems like the standard 60 lumen lights are out of the question in comparison with that beast.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice Mod!

It should be very similar to the PocketMate-W by Hotbeam. Take a look at the 5th post down in the thread linked above for beamshots. The only difference between the two is that this one is in a full Mag 2D while the PocketMates are in cut-down Mag 2C/2Ds and use 2xCR123 for power. This one should have 2-3 times longer runtime due to the 5500mah C cells. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice pics and of course very nice light too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif