Who was selling the multiple AA into D adapters?

Nomad

Enlightened
I saw some in a thread on here a few days ago that I liked, that would fit into the 3 and 4 Ds, where'd that thread go? Also, I plan on giving my nephews Mag lights for Christmas...but I want to mod them a little, what're good (inexpensive) modifications? The ones I'm giving (already purchased in an ebay auction, getting 5 working Mags for just under $30 US shipped) will likely be a 3D and a 4D or a 4D and a 5D. For my own I plan on using lots of rechargeables. :)

wquiles

Flashaholic
Members "modamag" and "fivemega" sell these AA to D adapters for 1,2, and 3D's. Look in the "Group Buys and Passarounds" section.

In terms of what are good mods, it depends on whether you want LED-based mods or incandecent mods. If you read the "Homemade and Modified lights" section you will see many mods possible.

Good luck ;)

Will

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think I know what you are referring to. I read that same post, but couldn't find it again, and found the same deal at WalMart. It's 4 AA to C and 4 AA to D adapters plus 2 AA NiMHs (2000 maH) for about $9. This is made by Digital Concepts, I think. I found it near the batteries and chargers in the photo area.

Geoff

dale465

Newly Enlightened
Are these Digital Concepts adapters 3 or 4, AA-to-D? I haven't seen anyhting like this at Walmart.