Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
All four heavyweight belts are on the line in this fight. Who does everyone like?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
No KO, Fury wins by points, I think fury is too cocky trash talker, but not without a reason, he is pretty good.

alpg8888

Newly Enlightened
^^^This link is malware, i was dumb enough to click , got logged out from my acc and my password no longer works, now i know how some accounts were hacked, had to open new account on a different machine, until issue is resolved.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
^^^This link is malware, i was dumb enough to click , got logged out from my acc and my password no longer works, now i know how some accounts were hacked, had to open new account on a different machine, until issue is resolved.
I've been using that site for years with no problems. Just watched the entire fight, came back here and logged right in. Except for some minor buffering, no issues. I am using a Linux O.S. and a VPN with no antivirus program.

alpg8888

Newly Enlightened
It totally locked me out of account, god knows what else it did. but in any case, glad the cocky MF lost.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
It totally locked me out of account, god knows what else it did. but in any case, glad the cocky MF lost.
Still watching the UFC Fight Night on that site right now. Maybe he can use some of his winnings to help his country, and the American taxpayers, since he's obviously not fighting in Ukraine.

Last edited:

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Fixed the original account.
I would never post a link I haven't used before. I am currently watching UFC Fight Night on that same site on two different TV's with absolutely no problem. It's the old Crackstreams site, now called Methstreams. Sorry about your issue.