I'm trying to find and or make a extension tube for a c cell maglite and thought you might be able to help? Could you make and or refer me to someone that could make a 2 cell extension, and or could you direct me to the tap and die I would need to machine one myself?
Idea for extra short Mag 1C host for single 26650 battery:
1) Cut EXTERNAL tailcap threads after shortening tube. Make new shorter tailcap from scratch to match.
2) Shorten front-end of battery tube by about 1/4 inch to accomodate deep MagLED reflector.
3) Shorten head at tapered end to shorten overall length of flashlight.
I've got a little question for you...
I suppose that you don't have any 2S3P 18650 adapters lying around that you might want to sell?
If yes, what would be the price for 2 of those and if no, then do you know someone that is selling them?
Thanks in advance!
5. It should be designed for throw as I already have a headlight for riding.
I know there isn’t much room for modifying, but anything better than TL 1200 will be ok.
Your main payment option is PayPal. I don’t have much there. It will take around 5 days for the transfer. Credit card will be immediate payment. Whichever you prefer.
Can you do it? If not, what is the closest one that you could make?
I need to break it into 2 messages. It reports there's more than 1000 characters.
This is first
Need a light for both, a mountain bike and handheld. And you might help with that.
1. No need for a mount.
2. It needs to be close to Tesla TL 1200 in size and weight.
3. More lumens if possible, with at least 1h runtime. More is better.
4. The lowest level needs to be around 50lm for reading. 10lm would be ideal.