🚲 New Bike Light from Fenix 🚲 IP68 Waterproof

DavisonDave

Newly Enlightened
What is the lumens in flash mode? Is it an on off flash or a low high flash like on the BC21R that is 100 lumens with flashes of 380 lumens?

Thanks

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
What is the lumens in flash mode? Is it an on off flash or a low high flash like on the BC21R that is 100 lumens with flashes of 380 lumens?

Thanks
The flash mode of the BC26R is a low high flash mode. High at 600 lumens, low at 50 lumens.

DRW

Enlightened
I received BC26R last week.

The beam is shaped slightly, you really have to look for it, or directly compare with another light. It's very definitely a wider beam than my L&M Blacktop. That and battery capacity is why I bought it.

The flash goes from high to low to high ....

I don't have a way to measure the rate, maybe half a second, could be a quarter. Nothing like the strobe in my other Fenix lights. Flashing is an accurate term, strobe is not.

Weather has been horrible here, and I'll ride in the upper 20s, but not in snow, and not on purpose in the cold rain. So I don't have practical experience with it yet.

I did not notice any strobe effect, while walking my dog, in the various brightness levels.