• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
op had been awol for over a week and no shipping notice,im concerned!

Hey FatRat,
I understand your concern, but let me echo what Gunga said, Josh is a very ethical guy, and I truly believe you will get your light and love it. Other than PK, I don't know if anyone that designed a light and was involved in every aspect of its production(including personally being in China during the manufacturing). I have a lot of lights and this one beats the majority hands down. I look forward to hearing your opinion when you get it.

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone,
I just updated the ship list for round 6. I plan to have the round 6 lights shipped out this Friday.

Thanks guys for the reassurances But where I come from a honorable man keeps his word.Or at least keeps you informed.Biggest bummer is the tritse have arrived from Taiwan,batteries from mountain elec. but nothing to put them in.

Howiezowie

Newly Enlightened
I understand being eager to get the light and frustrated by delay and perhaps not the most timely communication. But bear in mind you've ordered a unique item from someone for whom selling and shipping is not a full time job (Joshua has an actual full time job and none of us know what other life demands might be precluding him giving you a speedy reply.) Like others who have chimed in, I'm confident you'll receive your light, and just wanted to encourage you to not think the worst of the situation. :)

Senor Ryan

Newly Enlightened
I want to order one of these lights, but before I PayPal the funds, I'd like to know whether there's still some lights left? Anyone have any ideas of stock numbers?

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the late update. I've updated the shipping information for the round 6 shipments. Life has begun to get more hectic these days. I've just begun a new engineering job and the work load is piling up, also I'm running a small business on the side building street light bulbs (soon to be dissolved). The latest round of shipments were delayed since they were still on their way from China to my location in the US. As of now I have 5 fireflys left for sale, if anyone would like one let me know.

gunga

Flashaholic
Contact me if you need some trits. I think I'll sell my new green set (8 of the 2.5x10mm trits). I've decided to go ice blue.

Edit: claimed and SPF.

Last edited:

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update, I posted a new ship list today and I expect to ship the next batch this Friday. There are 3pc left that I'm willing to part with (the rest will be Christmas gifts this year).

jwyj

Enlightened
I have been using the AW14500 red for a few weeks.
Few days ago I tried using a newly bought protected Olight 14500, which appears to be too long.

I might have screwed on too tight and now the flashlight does not light up at all. Did I damage the driver? Any idea how I can do some trouble shooting?
Is it possible to dig out the driver and see if I broke any wires?

I tried the tail switch is OK.

gunga

Flashaholic
The driver is held in place by a brass retaining ring. You'd need to desolder the wires and unscrew the ring. Try asking Josh first before dismantling it.